Save or Splurge?

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Save or Splurge?


 

I think that it is always appropriate to splurge on a good bag. It's the key to making your wardrobe look expensive. Nobody can really tell how much you paid for a blouse, but everyone can tell by one look if you invested in a good bag.

I'm impressed that I found some of these essential summer pieces for such great prices. I'm really keen on the "save" column, especially the gold Nordstrom earrings. What do y'all think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you for this nice post, I always love a good burgain. I wrote something similar recently chech it out here
    Veespetitstresors.com (would love it if you followed my blog ♡)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Complete Guide for a Summer Luxury : Congratulations for the Post & the Blog !!! Have Magic Moments , Lots of Luck , ByeBye !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alfredo! Stay posted! There is MUCH more to come for my blog launch in September.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram