Led Zeppelin

Sunday, August 30, 2015




Led Zeppelin T-shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar) // Jeans: Zara (similar) // Shoes: Steve Madden (love these)

This outfit is my go-to for when I'm feeling (trying to be) edgy. All I need to complete the look is a Harley and then my life is complete. Seriously, I could use a good bike in my life or a friend with one who would let me catch a ride or two...or three. I've even considered trading in my crappy '98 Buick for a new whip, but I'm still under dad's insurance. He will not under any circumstances allow me to get a bike. But we'll see about that.

This weekend is Labor Day which means one thing for me. Lots and lots of sleep. Except maybe not, because that is also the week where I'll have several tests to study for. But Labor Day is for resting and not studying, right?

Big shout-out to my special friend, Jookie Sanchez. He's the one taking these lovely photos for my blog. You can check out more of his work here.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram