Spring

Friday, June 03, 2016



In one month I graduated college, moved to Nashville, and started a new job. What stands out about Nashville is that every person who lives here has never said a bad thing about the city. Since I’ve moved here, I have been welcomed by some of the warmest and most caring communities of people. I can’t help but love the energy of this city!

What I love the most about summer is being able to wear t-shirts everywhere I go. What can be a comfy t-shirt to lounge in can instantly become a trendy ensemble to go out in if you wear the right accessories with it. Spring’s accessory store has over 850 brands to choose from all in one place so you don’t have to look around everywhere trying to find what you're wanting. You can search for your favorite styles and easily compare all your favorite brands including Urban Outfitters, Ann Taylor, and French Connection to find that perfect statement piece you've been wanting so bad this summer! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram