Octobers

Sunday, October 18, 2015

 Flannel: Thrift store (similar) // Denim Jacket: Old Navy // Jeans: Topshop // Booties: Lucky Brand

Every fall there's the Country Pumpkins market where they sell everything you need to make your fall display look like something you would find in Southern Living Magazine. I don't think I love any other month the way I love October. The weather always feels great, the leaves on the trees start to change colors, and then there's Halloween, of course. 

I'm more of a bargain shopper if you haven't already noticed, but occasionally I will splurge on something that I really, really love––like these Lucky Brand booties. Two years ago I was in T.J.Maxx when I saw a pair of Franco Sarto booties on sale for $60. I've worn those boots until the sides of them ripped just recently, which is perfect because I got two full years with them. I realized this year that I would have to replace those trusty booties that I've loved so much. I saw these Lucky Brand boots and I knew they would be the perfect replacement. However, I still haven't thrown away my Sartos yet. I just can't make myself do it.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those shoes are just perfection, and I'm in love with your whole outfit. It's simple and classic yet effortless!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! You look fabulous and your outfit fits the setting so well! :)

    Mallory
    Perhaps Bananas

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram