Sarah

Tuesday, December 08, 2015




 

I can go on and on about my friend, Sarah. We have grown really close this year serving on the Fashion Board exec together. I'm fortunate to have such an intentional friend in my life who I can count on when I'm lonely and bored. If you've ever been fortunate enough to meet her then you know how amazing her personality is. Get to know my friend, Sarah and her favorite pastimes in this interview with her!


1. What about Mississippi do you love most?
Growing up in Mississippi I have come to find that Mississippi is a place of extraordinary warmth, kindness, and hospitality. I have truly loved growing up here and getting to experience a culture that is so rich in cultivating kindness. I appreciate the slowness of Mississippi. I feel that while the rest of the world is constantly on the go, I think Mississippians have perfected the art of stopping and appreciating life for what it is.

2. How would you describe your personal style?
I would say I have a very classic, retro look. Lately I have been gravitating towards more preppy pieces; I love a good collared shirt. I like to incorporate vintage pieces in my style but give them a very modern twist.
 
3. What are your favorite Instagram accounts to follow?
Fav Insta accounts: @manrepeller @assholeparents @helloamerica_
 
4. Describe your perfect day?
My perfect day would be spent curled up on my couch, drinking red wine and reading a book.
 
5. What is your DREAM job?
My dream job would be to write for a living. Two of my greatest passions in life are reading and writing. To do what you love has always been a desire of mine and if I could, I would want to write children's books. I have such a wild imagination and to be able to create something that would inspire so many sweet little souls would truly be so incredible. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram