My Fav Posts of 2k15

Monday, December 28, 2015

I've been MIA lately because the Holidays are always a busy time for me. Just kidding.... Actually, I've been pretty lazy this last week. So lazy that I can't even update my blog on a regular basis. I've thoroughly enjoyed this year. I was able to finish up one of my hardest semesters academically, finish a summer internship in NYC, and launch my blog. Here are some of my favorite highlights on Wear & Tear.

My very first post on Wear and Tear.

My sweet pug's guest appearance

 My favorite DIY. This was a popular post for my readers.

Savee's guest appearance is one of my favs. I love her style. 

Rialto Jean Project and Wear & Tear collab.

My favorite sweater!

Working with my best friend, Clara on this Trashion Show dress. So glad that project is over!

 
I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve! For my New Years resolutions, I hope to eat better and workout more. A friend of mine does yoga 5 times a week and she looks fantastic. She's inspired me to put more effort in physical activity. What is your New Years resolution?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram