Monochrome

Tuesday, September 15, 2015



Dress: Forever 21 // Kicks: New Balance (love these)

I love September because it's the month of Fashion Week and we can start seeing small traces of fall. The days are getting shorter, the leaves are starting to change colors, and it's 75 degrees outside––at least for now.

This weekend will be an exciting one for me because my best friend will be visiting for a few nights. Carolyn and I have been side by side for years, and I can't wait to get drinks and listen to blues at Dave's, share a giant cookie log, and sit in the Sonic drive thru talking for hours just like old times.

About the dress - hmm maybe should have ironed it before I wore it. It's obvious that I threw it on as soon as I got it in the mail. Also it was only $20! It comes in a rust color, which I'm totally diggin' and might order.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Photos by Jookie Sanchez.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the simplicity of that dress with the sneakers! What a great and comfortable look.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram