Charlie

Wednesday, September 30, 2015





 Crew-neck shirt: Forever 21 // Dress: Zara (similar) // Bandana: ASOS (love this) // Sandals: Forever 21 (love these)


In my hometown, my mom is known as the pug lady. Yes, there is a Facebook group devoted only to Starkville pug owners, and yes, my mom does throw pug parties. It's embarrassing, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it myself. 

Last November, my mom got a call from the Humane Society about a pug that needed foster care over the Holidays. Charlie was neglected and starved by his previous "family," and they no longer wanted to take care of him. We took Charlie in, not realizing how our lives were about to CHANGE. After fostering him for about two months, we realized we wanted to adopt him as our own. He is so tender and loves so well. And look how healthy he is now! 

I went for a look that works for this awkward transition time between summer and fall weather. The weather here is often fickle this time of the year, and bandanas are trending, which is perfect timing for cooler weather. Buying a bandana is such an easy investment, you can even get one from Walmart.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your pug is adorable, really like your dress.

    Beautybydaisychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram