Color

Friday, September 18, 2015

Trend Forecast Fall/Winter


 

In some parts of the world you are probably bringing out the sweaters, but in Mississippi it's still 90 degrees outside. Sweater season usually doesn't start until November or December for us Southerners. When I was interning in New York this summer, I remember hearing a lot of people say that summers in the city are HOT. I was there from June - August and even on New York's hottest days it was never unbearable like it is in Mississippi. Then again, I can NEVER complain about Mississippi being cold when in New York it gets down in the single digits. Thirty degrees in Mississippi is about all I can bare. 

For this fall/winter season, be sure to keep an eye out for lots of color. Maybe it's just me, but I am starting to get really bored with neutrals, especially when it's already cold and ugly outside. Wear something that people want to look at. Brighten their day with pops of color! 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are so cute! Love a fun sweater for fall.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to bring out the sweaters this season once it finally cools off!
      -Margaret

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram