Chicwish Dress

Sunday, November 15, 2015







 Dress // Boots (love these)

When I first saw this dress on Gal Meets Glam, I loved it so much. However, I didn't bother clicking the link because I thought it would be an expensive designer dress. For whatever reason, I came back to the post and clicked the link. To my surprise, the dress was very affordable. I just got it in the mail a week ago and the quality is better than I ever expected. Chicwish has some of the most beautiful dresses for such a great price. Right now you can even get 30% off of any order over $60!!

Thanksgiving break is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I can't even begin to think of what I have to do between now and when finals start. I'm just so eager for the Holidays to get here so I can truly be stress free!

Have a great week everybody!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram