Holiday Season

Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Season



When planning your holiday look, I suggest not overdoing it. There are a lot of pretty sequin and beaded dresses out there, but I think those look too prommy and juvenile. I think what's really going to make you stand out from the crowd is:

1. Picking out one statement piece (in this case, it's the top). 
It can be a dress, a bracelet, shoes, or if you want to be really simple, bright red lips.

2. Make sure your statement piece is not too flashy. 
If people can see their reflection from the all-over sequin dress you're wearing, it's probably too much.

3. It doesn't have to be a dress. 
That's why I came up with the ensemble above. It looks good and still fits the theme. 

I encourage you to stand out in your own way. That doesn't mean you have to wear all that glitter and spend lots of money on a dress you'll wear once!

Thanks for reading and happy Monday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram