This Sweater

Wednesday, November 04, 2015





Sweater // Top (similar) // Jeans // Booties 

I buy a majority of my clothes online because I actually hate shopping. One day I stumbled upon this sweater from Anthropologie and immediately knew I had to have it even though I couldn't afford it.  I have a rule for myself for when I want to buy something that's more than $50. If I'm going to wear it A LOT, then yes. If not, NO. LEAVE. RESIST.

Some people may understand what it means to shop according to your mood. Occasionally I get really girly and want something I can feel more feminine in. This sweater does exactly that for me. I know I'm going to get my money's worth out of this one and wear it all the time. There's so much to see when looking at this sweater with the embroidery, the pattern, the colors and the crochet details. 

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. It will be the first weekend that there won't be a football game, hordes of homework and projects, and lots of poeple in town. I love weekends like these where I can have a hot cup of tea and spend time with my sister.

Have a wonderful rest of the week, friends. :) 

Photos by Jookie Sanchez.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram