Christmas Wishlist

Sunday, November 08, 2015


Thanksgiving is often overlooked because it's only a month away from the most exciting holiday of the year. I love thanksgiving, but I never feel like it's a real break for me because it's right before finals start. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays along with Halloween (yes, I love Halloween that much). It's not necessarily because it's the rare occasion where my parents spoil me, although that is a perk. More so, it's because I finally have a period in my busy life where I'm not worrying about school or work and spending lots of time with my family and dog. Every year, my sister and I have our biannual LOTR (Lord of the Rings for all you non-nerds) extended edition, movie marathon. In a way it's like a detox for me because what girl doesn't dream of having an Aragorn in her life? I know it's weird, but every LOTR girl fan is thinking it. 

Since starting college, Christmas has gotten more boring over the years. My siblings and I are all grown up now, so we usually ask for money because we don't have to worry about mom and dad buying us the wrong things, haha. I decided it would be more fun to have something to be excited about Christmas morning and not just ask for an envelope with money in it. I can't wait to spend my holidays in pajamas snuggling up with Charlie and watching LOTR. 

The sweet memories and traditions are not too far from now, so keep your chin up! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram