Wish List

Saturday, October 03, 2015


I dream of the day when I have no budget on what I can spend on furniture. I already have it pictured in my head––my grandmother's oriental rug that she passed down to us with this West Elm leather couch, and a huge abstract painting on the wall.

My parent's house was built in the 1950s when air conditioning consisted of a huge ceiling fan that sucked up air from the open windows. The living room has about 7 windows total and lots of natural light. In fact, the room doesn't even have a ceiling light because it doesn't need one. I think having your living area consist mostly of natural light instead of florescent lights makes up for a much more aesthetically pleasing, comfy home. I mean seriously, who wants to wake up to a dull living room?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram