Savee

Thursday, October 22, 2015





Meet my rockstar friend, Savee Dalgo. We met each other in class a few years ago. Savee and I bond well especially when we get on the topic of our dogs. Get to know more about my friend as I interview her about what she enjoys most.

1. What do you like most about being from Mississippi?
I think that Mississippi is one of the most interesting places. Growing up, I wished I lived in a big city or a different country, but now that I am a little older, I am very grateful to be from Mississippi. One of my favorite things about Mississippi is that I feel welcomed in every city that I've been to and can make some kind of connection. It is crazy how much of a "small world" it truly is.
 
2. Where do you hope to see yourself in 30 years?
In 30 years, I hope to see myself still doing what I love and making myself happy. Also, I hope I'm surrounded by lots and lots of dogs.
 
3. Where do you find inspiration for your look?
Of course I look to celebrities for inspiration, but I love to recreate styles that were popular years ago. Stevie Nicks is one of my biggest fashion role models. I like to look at things she wore years past and add my own touch.
 
4. What do you like to do on the weekends?
On the weekends when I'm not working, I'm either traveling or relaxing. School is so demanding on the weekdays that I have get those few days on the weekend to wind down and regroup. And sometimes I binge-watch "Friends" on Netflix.

5. You can't live without...
I cant live without my dog. She is my stress reliever and my best friend. I can't imagine coming home and not seeing her sweet face everyday!

Photos by Jookie Sanchez.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram