Suede Boots

Tuesday, October 13, 2015




Leather Jacket: Target (similar) // Top: Free People // Cullotes: H&M (similar) // Boots: Thrift Store (similar

Whoaaa hold up...Do I look like a grown woman or what? I am wayyy ahead of myself this year. It's still in the 70s and 80s in Mississippi and I'm pulling out the wool cullotes. I got these bad boys on clearance this past spring, and I'm ready to wear them with everything as soon as the weather starts cooling down. What I like most about them is that you can dress them up or down. You can wear them with a plain tee and slip-on Vans, or a peplum top and pumps.

As for the suede boots, I got them from the Atlanta Goodwill in Buckhead, and it doesn't look like suede is going anywhere anytime soon. As soon as I saw them, I just knew that they had to be mine. You can NEVER go wrong with a $6 pair of suede boots. 

Photos by Jookie Sanchez.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram