Rialto Jean Project X Wear and Tear

Saturday, October 31, 2015




Where do I begin? This week has been filled with projects, pop-up shops, photo-shoots, meetings and more. Last weekend I had the honor to meet the designer, Erin Feniger of Rialto Jean Project. Erin is unlike any designer I’ve ever met before. Her genuine love for people and entertaining sense of humor will instantly rub off on you. She came all the way down to Mississippi for the very first Rialto Jean Project NCAA football pop-up shop, and I was one of the lucky few people to spend the entire weekend with her.

When I think of what aesthetic I specifically want for my blog, RJP fits the picture perfectly. RJP jeans are made from vintage Levi collections. Erin adds her own personal touches to each pair of Levi’s, painting them herself so that no pair can look or be the same. Her platform is to "benefit young children through art therapy" giving proceeds to children's hospitals across the US.
You can read more about her philanthropic campaign and shop her jeans here.

What I love most about these jeans is that I can throw on a t-shirt and look effortlessly cool or I can add even more edge with a leather jacket.

Thanks for reading!

Photos by Jookie Sanchez. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram