Oversize

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oversize




Most of you are probably familiar with the phrase, "capsule closet." You probably hear this a lot when referring to investment pieces that can be worn with almost anything. I’m personally a huge fan of the capsule closet. I think that any girl on a budget can benefit from it.

I’m okay with spending a couple hundred dollars on something that I really love and will wear several times in one year. This year, I decided that I would invest in a really nice, oversized coat. I really like the oversized coats, because for once in fashion, they’re actually functional; they keep you warm while looking stylish. I never buy coats that can only be worn with a couple outfits. I always aim for neutrals when buying coats, so I can wear it with everything. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram